TeleNet Marketing Solutions continued to expand its existing client roster in the first half of 2007 with the addition of six new clients. The new clients and the renewal and expansion of programs for current clients led to a 32 percent increase in sales when compared to the same time period in 2006.
Joining TeleNet’s roster of clients is Hitachi America, Ltd. Server Systems Group. TeleNet is managing a lead generation and nurturing initiative for the company, focused on the company’s cutting edge BladeSymphony__ product line.
“Our customers need to move fast – that’s why they’re buying blade servers, to speed up production,” said Lynn McLean, vice president, North American Sales, Hitachi America Ltd. Server Systems Group. “TeleNet helps us enable our customers to move faster by giving us the tools to serve them quicker and stay in touch after the initial contact. From the vendor’s perspective, it’s the perfect tool to help manage the sales cycle. From the customer’s perspective, they are getting better, faster and timelier service, all critical success factors in this highly competitive market.”
In addition to Hitachi America Ltd., five other recognized industry leaders have engaged TeleNet to create tailored marketing plans to suit their business needs. These companies include:
- Seattle-based ShareBuilder 401(k), which was launched in 2005 as a partnership between ShareBuilder and Plan Administrators, Inc. The company’s mission is to provide easy, smart and affordable 401(k) solutions for the nearly 85 percent of small businesses without retirement benefits.
- Alert Logic, a Houston, Texas-based firm which is the security industry’s only provider of on-demand intrusion protection, vulnerability management and IT compliance automation solutions
- Image Process Design, a Detroit-area company that specializes in application software for the insurance industry
- Baltimore-based SafeNet, a company that provides encryption technologies to protect the communications, intellectual property and digital identities of companies around the globe
- First Advantage, a St. Petersburg, Fla.-based company with an employer services segment that provides a comprehensive suite of global talent acquisition solutions specifically designed to reduce the time, cost and risk associated with candidate recruiting, applicant tracking, screening, assessments and ongoing retention processes.
“These companies allow us to continue to expand our work in the high-tech and financial sectors with campaigns for hardware, software and service providers,” explained Gregg Garrett, president of TeleNet. “These are industry leaders with cutting edge products. The quality and reputation of these companies will complement our current client portfolio of industry pioneers.”
In addition to new clients, TeleNet has recently renewed annual contracts with some other key clients including HealthEdge, Jack Henry & Associates, ProfitStars, Transcend Services, Inc., CTDI and BancIntelligence.
Garrett attributes TeleNet’s success and ability to manage double-digit growth to key proactive measures taken in recent years. “Our business is one in which knowledge and understanding of the industry is paramount to our success,” explained Garrett. “Our management staff is comprised of individuals who have a deep understanding of what we do and who we serve. The marketplace is always changing, and we implemented strategies in recent years to plan and prepare for significant growth ‘ from hiring the right people to building a state-of-the-art call center that is ready to handle our current business as well as future client growth.”
Another factor that contributed to TeleNet’s continued growth is the development of partnerships with leading creative and direct marketing agencies such as Concept Communications, Wilde Direct and KLM Creative. “Our partnerships are essential for the development and execution of multimedia, multi-touch marketing strategies,” said Garrett. “Additionally, our clients benefit greatly from having their creative and teleservice agencies working closely together to achieve their lead generation goals.”